Report Abuse

Watch Melanie Lynskey Do A Flawless Drew Barrymore Impression While Sharing 'Ever After' Memory

Post a Comment
Watch Melanie Lynskey Do A Flawless Drew Barrymore Impression While Sharing 'Ever After' Memory

Melanie Lynskey remembers working with Drew Barrymore as a narrator.

During an appearance on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fall" on Thursday, the " Yellow Jackets " star, 45, expressed his feelings about the character, saying that Barrymore, 48, was "a very special and kind person" since he worked with the 1998 on the remake. Cinderella ..

"I had this moment, he gave me a present when we started doing Ever After , and it was so sweet," Lynskey said. I said. "I want to give it to her." And in this antique market, I found a picture of a butterfly unfolding in different stages. - Perfect. i'm like

He then delivered Barrymore's response in his best Barrymore voice.

I gave it to him and he said. "Oh my God: If each of these plates fell to the floor and shattered into a trillion pieces, each piece would scream "I love you," Lenski said.

Never miss a story. Sign up for People Daily to stay up-to-date on the best people have to offer, from celebrity gossip to fascinating human stories.

Lynskey's portrayal sent Fallon, 48, and other onlookers into hysterics. Lynskey said: “I was so nervous. It's not a good feeling. What a feeling. This is actually Drew.”

The New Zealand actress added: “But when he got the gift, this is what came out of his mouth. It was the most beautiful and poetic thing. i was like oh you fairy.

Barrymore played a more historically accurate version of Cinderella in director Andy Tennant's adaptation, which stars Lynskey as her sister Jacqueline de Gent. Anjelica Huston, Dougray Scott and Megan Dodds also star.

Ahead of the film's 25th anniversary in July, Barrymore explained how filming the film at the age of 23 "changed the world".

RELATED VIDEOS: Yellow Strat star Melanie Lynskey on the show's success. "This is beyond my wildest dreams"

Barrymore told Entertainment Tonight in January. “I know that creative things [changed] in my life, not just when I was a kid, but in my early 20s. I don't think I would be the same person if I didn't talk about what we think a princess should be."

Catch Melanie Lynskey in "Yellow Jackets" Season 2 on Friday, March 24, streaming and on-demand for all Showtime subscribers before its Sunday, March 26 at 9 p.m.

Trump Could Be Impeached Soon, And Biden Wants More Power To Impeach Bank Executives On The Tonight Show

Related Posts

Post a Comment