Report Abuse

Stranger Things' Grace Van Dien Says Unwanted Advances From Film Producer Turned Her Off From Acting

Post a Comment
Stranger Things' Grace Van Dien Says Unwanted Advances From Film Producer Turned Her Off From Acting
Grace Van Dien retires after producer's inadvertent oblivion © Photo: Sonia Recchia (Getty Images) Grace Van Dien resigns after making bad advances from producer

Grace Van Dien

The entertainment industry still has a lot of catching up to do in the #MeToo publishing environment. Time's Up, an organization created to address these issues, went bankrupt after being caught counseling sex offenders. and many of these predators seem to thrive in leadership positions, at least according to Stranger Things' Chrissy Cunningham and Grace Van Dien.

The actress, who is the daughter of Starship Troopers star Casper Van Dien and also stars in Netflix's Greenhouse Academy , told fans during a live stream on Twitch that she voluntarily decided to take a break from her career (according to Variety ). "Here's the thing, I've seen some people get angry with me for giving up acting projects and opting for more shows, but the thing is, in the last projects I've worked on, I wasn't the best. from some the people I had to work with," he explained.

"In one of the last films I did, one of the producers asked me, for example, that he hired a girl he was sleeping with and then asked me to do three plans with them," continued Van Dyne, disappearing. So it's my boss. And then I didn't, I cried and got very angry. But when people ask, "How is streaming better for your mental health? Here's how. I can be at home and turn on video games and my boss won't ask me to sleep with him."

If this situation catches, Wang Ding has his own platform to share his experience. It is unclear how many artists have been forced out of the industry due to sexual harassment without telling their story. But Van Dien isn't giving up on Hollywood for good. "Here I am happy and developing my projects," he said. "I hope someone decides to finance it, because then I'll be in control of my shoot and I won't be asking actors to sleep with me."

Subscribe to the AV Club newsletter. For the latest news: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Click here to read the full article.

They threw him into the sea, but was it murder? The Strange Story of Gay Gibson | real crime

Related Posts

Post a Comment