Report Abuse

Louis Tomlinson Couldn't Envision Doing 'anything Musically' After One Direction Split

Post a Comment
Louis Tomlinson Couldn't Envision Doing 'anything Musically' After One Direction Split

Louis Tomlinson never thought he could make "music" after the breakup of One Direction.

The 31-year-old rose to fame in 2010 as part of a chart-topping boy band alongside Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, and Zayn Malik. In 2016, he spoke about the disappearance of the Historia group, which took an indefinite hiatus, and said it was the end of his career.

confessed in the movie trailer. "I thought it was the team or nothing.

"It was hard for me to imagine being alone. I didn't see any going back, even musically, to just doing something."

Fortunately, each member achieved solo success, and Lewis released his first single, "Just Hold On," in December of that year.

He released his second solo album, Faith in the Future, in November last year.

Viewers can expect "an intimate, no-nonsense look at Lewis' life and career." Featuring never-before-seen home theater footage and behind-the-scenes access to Lewis' sold-out 2022 World Tour, All Of The Voices offers a unique insight into what it means to be a musician in today's rapidly changing world.

Description continues. From rising to superstardom to falling into personal tragedy, Louie's story is one of resilience and determination. From the release of his critically acclaimed debut album Walls to documenting the making of his 2022 album Faith In The Future, the film reveals a side of Louis that has never been seen before. Fans His popularity and the seriousness of his voice.

"Kill my mind," the singer commented. "It's something I've been working on for years and I'm excited to finally bring it to the world. I've said it a million times, but I've been lucky for the artist. He has a bigger fan following than you'll ever have and always outsmarts me. I wanted to share my story 'in my own words'."

Starting March 22nd, the documentary will be in theaters for a limited time.

Tickets on sale now. Visit www.allofthosevoices.com for the latest information on participating theaters around the world.

Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles Tweet Cam

Related Posts

Post a Comment