Report Abuse

Brian Cox Calls ‘Succession CoStar Jeremy Strongs Method Acting ‘F*cking Annoying: He Needs To Relax

Post a Comment
Brian Cox Calls ‘Succession CoStar Jeremy Strongs Method Acting ‘F*cking Annoying: He Needs To Relax

Brian Cox wants to rest Jeremy Strong.

The "Luck" stars, who play a father and son on the Emmy-winning HBO series, have publicly discussed method acting, with Cox repeatedly warning the press about the dangers of loving the characters too much.

In a new Town & Country cover story, Cox called Strong's method "delightful," adding, "Don't put me through it.

Cox said: But knowing the character and what he does is only part of the skill set. He is still that person because he feels he would lose if he went anywhere else. Hand!"

Cox added, "He's tough. He's talented. When you get a gift, tag him. Go back to your trailer and smoke weed, you know?

The screen patriarch previously said in a now-famous New Yorker profile that while Strong achieved "remarkable" results in the process, Cox was worried about the implications of Strong's commitment. "I'm worried that he's doing this on his own. I'm worried about the crisis that's brewing," he said in 2021.

Strong himself addressed the controversy surrounding the trial in a recent GQ story.

"Everyone is entitled to their own feelings," Strong said. "I think, for example, Brian Cox has earned the right to say what he wants. There was no need to fix it or do any damage control. I have a lot of love for my brothers and my dad on the show. And it's like family. , and I'm sure you guys will say it too, no You always like the people you like, I will always respect you.

He added: "Brian Cox said in some interviews. "There is pain under Jeremy and I feel the pain. You know, I don't think so. There's definitely a lot of pain in Kendall, and I've never met Brian outside of that circle.

subscribe Stay up to date with the latest film and TV news. Sign up for our email newsletter here.

You asked and you answered! "Success" answers fans' questions on social media

Related Posts

Post a Comment